Saturday, March 24, 2007

A slow Saturday

Well ok every day is kind of slow for me.. but not much going on today... Just cuddled up on the couch with my roomies to watch the pilot of some new show called Raines. I slept through most of it so I did not keep up. My roomies decided to watch another episode of the show (they worship their DVR) but I decided to come on here and write a little bit.

The news has been depressing lately. Anyone seen this awful poison cat food news going around? Really sucks .. they are calling it Rat Poison now.. hopefully no one did this on purpose. That would really be awful.

I looked up poison on google images and this was the first picture:



This is more along the story lines. Though I must admit their hair is almost as puffy as my fur.



I'm hoping to work out a bit today.. maybe some sprints ... or some kitty soccer.. we'll see... gotta stay healthy with all this bad health stuff going around in the news.. Gotta cope somehow!

Meow!

2 comments:

Chrysanthia said...

Thank God you never liked the sliced food.. just the non-descript stinky mush stuff!

Michael said...

E-Quality means it just slightly failed. Better than F-Quality. :)