Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I feel very controlled... or without control.. a rant and a hiss!

Some people say I'm moody and a generally angry being. They say that I'm purring one minute and the next I'm trying to bite you. It's not like I ever draw blood ;) .. OK well not often!

I think i have good reason though and maybe yah I'm like that sometimes but what can you expect? Let me give you some examples. So like today Esther is going all out and making a chicken and sausage Jambalaya. It smells great and she is slow cooking it so I have to bear with the smell all day. Lets keep in mind that I have a VERY keen sense of smell.

So like it seems great.. but I won't get any... It is only for Mike and her. Yes I know they are a couple and I'm kind of like a permanent case. It Kitty Kalen (remember Kato?) if I may .. but still.. every day its the same crap they provide for me. Some stupid mush in a can. Fish, chicken, mysterious meat. Its not like flaked .. usually lumped.

You'd think they are trying to keep me on some super diet or something. And how about that "door" I mentioned before. It's hard not to feel like a prisoner when you are always kept from opening these things. Locked, inaccessible to me.. whatever it is all the same. And they go out it and disappear for 12 hours at a time.. sometimes even for three days. It gets lonely.

Sigh.. I guess I just hopped off the bed on the wrong side. I'm making them seem all bad but it is really perspective. I love 'em anyways even if they sometimes take my grass away from me!

Purr.

3 comments:

Chrysanthia said...

Hi Kitty,

I'm sorry that you had to smell that delicious jambalaya all day. But that wonderful jambalaya went so horribly wrong once it got in my body :P

Michael said...

Sure... it was the Jambalaya's fault. You just keep telling yourself that :)

Chrysanthia said...

Maybe not, but you know what it's like when you see food going the wrong way into the toilet. It stays with you. Blah.. :P