Sunday, May 6, 2007

Suspicions

I'm getting suspicious about my roomies.. they're packing again, getting things ready and set out. I think it's just a matter of time before the dreaded suitcases make an appearance! I hate it when they leave.. and I've covertly tried to get packed away many times in a effort to go with them. They always find me though..
My first, unsuccessful, attempt:

My next, more sophisticated attempt..

And then I tried "blending in" with the clothes, so they would pack me along with them!


*sigh* Didn't work!

In any case, I know that they're on to my plans. I have to try another strategy. Since I am now a web-surfing kinda cat.. I left this web page open for them to review:
How To Travel With A Cat
I promise that I'll be good! Honest!

2 comments:

Michael said...

lol best ... post ... ever :)

Anonymous said...

oh poor kitty.