Friday, March 23, 2007

Welcome to the Meow Down!

Meow!

Hello there! Welcome to the Meow Down! This is my first blog and is going to document my very exciting life! Well OK everyone may not find it so exciting but I like how it is going so far.

My name is Anya. That is actually the short form for my full name that is Anyanka and I live in Canada. You may be very surprised but I do not even speak English! I actually use a beta version of the Google Translation program to translate everything into English so you guys can read this! It is crazy how this new fangled technology works. I'm going to try to post pretty regularly for a little while at least. I have lots to share! It will be lots of work because I do not type so fast. Hunt and paw all the way!

Here's just some hints of what is to come!

* A discussion of the great mysteries of my life (what is behind that door)
* A discussion of my favorite pets (micies!)
* Blabbing about my roomates
* Food talk!
* Pictures! I'm totally photogenic!
* Why I actually LIKE laundry!

;) It should be fun!

1 comment:

Chrysanthia said...

Anya, you don't just like laundry.. you love it. AND you will only love it on your terms, as when I make a nice big basket for you, you will snub it until I'm not looking!